Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shameless product promotion

I run into different products from time to time and I tend to be a wary consumer. I am sure I have passed up great products but one I decided to buy and have been extremely pleased with is the Micronet microfiber towel. The one I bought is the full size 30"x50" I don't remember how much I paid for it but I am guessing it was around $20. The price was the one thing that would have kept me from buying it, DO NOT LET THAT KEEP YOU FROM BUYING. It is worth every penny. I bought the towel while deployed in Iraq because of its compact size. It does roll up really small and has an attached retention strap that works great. The size is amazing but not the only reason to buy. Due to it's thin shammy like construction (we called them man shammies while in Iraq) it dries faster than any other towel that I know of. When in a hot humid area say camping, hiking or in a war zone towels tend to stay wet and turn sour after a day or two, the Micronet towel won't. If you are in any situation where a washer and dryer is not near by you will really appreciate this towel. These are also tough. I have some slight fraying on one corner from snapping my roommates in Iraq with it. The fraying is only the outer stitches and it has not frayed any further even with washing and drying. The one warning I have is this, if you want a towel to wrap around you and keep you warm this is not it. Final thoughts, this is a towel you can take anywhere with you and it does a great job at drying you off, I might even say better than a regular towel. If you hike, camp or travel you need one of these. Who wants to use dirty hotel towels anyway, we all know where they have been and that isn't a comforting thought. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment